SCROLL DOWN TO FIND:
1. How to Program Remote Control
2. Compatibility Information
3. An Explanation Key for the Remote's Condition
BEFORE YOU BUY PLEASE READ.…
This is a USED Factory Original Equipment O.E.M.
keyless remote control transmitter.
Remote / Battery Specifications
|LED Light: Red|
|Battery: Yes, installed|
(Lock, Unlock, (Dual) Right Power Sliding Door, Left Power Sliding door, Panic)
Frequency: 307MHz (307 MHz)
NOTE: The 1999–00 transmitter is not interchangeable with the 2001–04 transmitter. To tell them apart, look at the FCC ID on the back.
1999–00 – FCC ID: E4EG8DN
2001–04 – FCC ID: OUCG8D-440H-A
|Compatible Vehicles*: 1999 2000 Honda Odyssey || |
Programming the Transmitter
• The system accepts up to three transmitters. The transmitter codes are stored in a stacking-type memory. If a fourth transmitter code is programmed, the code for the first transmitter is erased.
• Entering the programming mode cancels all learned transmitter codes, so none of the previously programmed transmitters will work. You must
reprogram all of the transmitters once you are in the programming mode.
• You must complete steps 1–6 within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on one of the transmitters. (An unprogrammed transmitter can be used for this step.)
3. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
4. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 two more times using the same transmitter used in step 2.
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
6. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on the same transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in programming mode.
7. Within 10 seconds, press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on each transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle after you press each transmitter button to confirm that the system accepted the
8. Turn the ignition switch
This Remote Needs to be Programmed to Your Vehicle in Order to Work With Your Vehicle:
Free Programming Instructions
Not Sure if This Remote Will Work With Your Vehicle?
PLEASE USE THE KEY BELOW TO UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION OF THE REMOTE YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE:
NEW = Brand new- never used
GOOD / LIKE NEW = Good Condition / Pre-Owned
SOME FADED WRITING= Some of the writing on the buttons of the remote will be faded.
COMPLETELY FADED WRITING = All of the writing on the buttons of the remote will be faded.
ONE BROKEN KEYRING LOOP = This keyless remote control style normally has two keyring loops; however, this one only has one keyring loop : one is broken off. The existing keyring loop will securely hold your keyring.
SOME FADED WRITING & ONE BROKEN KEYRING LOOP = Some of the writing on this remote's buttons will be faded. This keyless remote control style normally has two keyring loops; however, this one only has one keyring loop : one is broken off. The existing keyring loop will securely hold your keyring.
COMPLETELY FADED WRITING & ONE BROKEN KEYRING LOOP = All of the writing on this remote's buttons will be faded. This keyless remote control style normally has two keyring loops; however, this one only has one keyring loop : one is broken off. The existing keyring loop will securely hold your keyring.
DRIVER'S DOOR ONLY =This is an added safety feature which allows the driver to lock and unlock the vehicle driver-side door without locking and unlocking the remaining vehicle doors.
Key Fobs (Keyfobs) = Keyless Entry Remote Control
Are you looking for a replacement electronic Key Fob for your automobile?
KeylessRemotes4u.com can provide you with the correct replacement key fob at a much lower price than you will find at your local dealership.
Key fobs enable you to lock and unlock your car or truck or SUV using a keychain-remote. Keyless entry remotes (key fobs) typically consist of a series of buttons on the front surface of the remote control, permitting the driver to lock and unlock the car, open the trunk latch, open the automatic power sliding doors of a handicap van or a mini-van, and even set the vehicle’s alarm on and off in case of an emergency. Many keyfobs are now engineered with Remote Keyless Ignition (RKI). RKI allows the driver to start the automobile from a remote distance. This means you can remotely start the vehicle from your warm house in the cold winter months. There are also now smartkeys or "smart" key fobs which are hands free. If your automobile is engineered with an advanced key system, it can be conveniently locked and unlocked without driver input. The advanced keyless entry systems also provide the driver of the vehicle with auto ignition and can be programmed to lock and unlock and even remote start a vehicle without the use of any button activation. Amazingly, the manufacturers have engineered these systems to be very secure. The assigned distinguishing radio bands and unique encryption to inhibit sniffing and replication of wireless key signals.
We are all very busy and you should allow yourself the inexpensive luxury and convenience provided by keyless entry remote controls and car starters. KeylessRemotes4u.com provides key fobs for almost all vehicle brands at low, money-saving prices, compared to the cost at your local car dealership. KeylessRemotes4u provides free manufacturer programming and reprogramming requirements / instructions for nearly all of the key fobs in our store.